Monday, October 13, 2008

*Sniff* I'm so proud!

There are SO many injuries this year in softball! Hmmmmmm..............let's make a list of who all are injured:

  1. Silver
  • Leilani: Knee
  • Amanda: Ankle
  • Katie: Ankle
  • Madi: Ankle/Shin (temporary)
  • Meghan: Hand (temp.)

2. Blue

  • Kristen: N/A
  • Carly: N/A
  • Jordan: Foot
  • Breanna: N/A

But since all the captains on the Silver team are injured, I'm the new captain!!! I get to help decide where to put people in the field, what we need to work on, what drills will help, and stuff. Coach L. has agreed with me on many points, including the one to put Hannah at first! She was happy about that.

I think I will make a good captain, although Shelby might disagree. ;-)tee hee

Yay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He He! You will make an excellant captain Anna! You are wise, brave, true, honest, smart, clever, daring, and ummm... I'm forgetting something... Oh yeah, wierd!!!! Good luck captain! I hope the team doesn't give you too much trouble(Well, perhaps not Shelby!!!)! See you in French tomorrow!