Sunday, November 2, 2008
Injured: That's a First!
Yesterday at my soccer game I got my first real sports injury. I was at goalie, and I had just saved a ball, and then a girl fell on me and the ball became dislodged. I was on the ground, and then the girl fell on my knee, and another girl shot for a goal. I got up and I couldn't put any weight on my left leg, and I couldn't play the rest of the game! We lost that game 2-0. I put copious amounts of ice on my knee and spent all of last night sitting on the couch watching TV. I have a brace on it now, and it still really hurts. I don't really know what happened to it, but hopefully it will be better by Tuesday so I can start the new P.E unit; Jump Rope and Fitness Testing. I don't want to miss that! I am limping around the house now, and I might have to wear the brace for my presidential speech tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yikes! Oh Anna what will you do? A handicapped president. That will be wierd, but then you always have been weird! Our brave captain!
Post a Comment