Thursday, December 3, 2009
Cold. Cold. Did I mention Cold?
Yesterday my bus was late by 20 minutes because a headlight broke. So for half an hour, my fellow bus-stop-mates and I waited in the 29 degree weather at 7:00 in the morning. Everything had that white look to it, because of the frost on the roofs, grass, and trees, white sky, and the white fog from everyone's breath. Most of the guys were wearing basketball shorts. There were a couple girls smart enough to wear gloves and ear warmers. I wasn't one of them. My ears hurt SO bad, and it took about half an hour to get the feeling back in my face. It felt SO good to get back on the warm bus, and my face had that tingly feeling, you know that one you get after you come in from playing in the snow? Winter's here! 22 days until Christmas!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment