We've had a very strange 2009, weather wise. For like the fourth time since after Christmas, I have posted about strange random spurts of snowfall. 2 of those random spurts have granted us a 2-Hour late start from school. But I'm guessing this one will get us a full snow day. We probably have an inch and counting. And it's not letting up!!
This is in the space of about two hours. It's even sticking to the road now!!! Hmmm...how will I spend my snow day? Go to a friend's house and sled down a hill? (Provided it's good sledding snow) Have a snowball fight with a friend? Stay inside and drink hot cocoa? (Psh, like THAT'D ever happen...) (Knock on wood)


2 comments:
Anna! You aer in GRAVeE trouble! I can not even type young lady! Alright it isn't that bad, just making a connection:
1. I'm dreaming of a white...March
2. "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! (News Flash, usually you don't sing that song in MARCH)"
Now, do you notice anything similar? I noticed two things myself:
1: They both mention March
2: They both mention songs heard in the christmas season
Decide for yourself what that means!
-Hannah
Man, did that one backfire on us!DONT COUNT YOUR OWLS BEFORE THEY ARE DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, the pain! Hey you got my person from Maldives!
Post a Comment