Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ooh! That's gotta hurt...

Just now like 15 minutes ago, I had to get 2 shots!! It was supposed to be just a physical, but then the nurse just HAD to ask "Is she up to date on her vaccines?" And Mom was like "Well she has to have Gardasil." Then they were like "She should have another chicken pox" So I ended up getting Gardasil (HPV) and then some other one for chicken pox that started with a V. Gardasil really stung!! It hurts now. Hopefully I'll be able to do well in volleyball practice tonight!!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, Anna! I hope you're alright! ha ha! Well, not that's shots are fun-I had to get the HPV shot and that one really stung. There were three of them. I have something to tell you in french tomorrow!

Hannah said...

Looking back, I realized you did get the HPV! Yes that one does sting! Don't you have ot get three of them?

Hannah said...

OMG!!! I just got a hit from Wilmington, Delaware! That's where Joe Biden used to live! The VP-elects sure are interested in my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

Wow, I sure like to comment!

me said...

What hurts most, the shots or all the crazy comments? :)

AG said...

probably the shots. Especially the HPV one!!