So...I've NOT had my ASB card for a while. And on Thursday I bought a new one because I need one to get into the dance!! So...Thursday: Buy a new ASB card. Today: FIND MY OLD ONE! Well...I guess that's a $5 lesson learned!
There's a comic strip called Pickles where this guy says that everytime he loses something, he just buys a new (blank), and he automatically finds the old (blank). I would have included it, but this Blogger thingy won't let me.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hmm, you should do something else, and then change all the font colors and stuff. Ha, you are always losing stuff! But you always find it in the end. Speaking of lost things, I left my Lunettes de soleil on the tennis courts yesterday. This will be the third time. I really hope I find them!
Hmmm, Emma and I think you should use a more "summery" background. I have something really weird to tell you about Maki! It really weird!
Sorry it says its emma but really its Hannah. Hmm, now I have to tell you something only I would know.....
I know! I ruined your day of silence, I pushed you out of the bed at Maki's, and I laughed at your devil's horns! Ha!
Why are all these things bad??? well bye!
Post a Comment