Thursday, May 21, 2009
Tennis Party!!!!!
Today we had our tennis party!!! It was a whole lot of fun. well, not so much at first, since I was on JV, we just had a lame party down in the commons with those little orange/vanilla ice cream cups and Butterfingers. But then some of the JV players went upstairs and crashed the Varsity party. There, they had pizza and brownies and cupcakes and soda and KAREOKE! I had fun singing "See You Again," "American Pie," and "Hot N Cold." With Hannah! And Lilia! And Kate! The food was very yummy, and the JV people were wondering why the heck our party wasn't as amazing as theirs. My throat kinda hurts now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Same here, missy! You were belting it out pretty good! Yay I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Hannah
PS: You have some catching up to do comment wise on my blog! YOu can' tlet Tamie be teh top commenter, you just can't!
Post a Comment