Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Dance of the Year! (And More)

Last night was the last dance of the year. It was pretty fun, but I think the ones before it were better. The theme was "Stayin' Alive/70's/Retro." They played "Funky Town," and that was fun to dance to, because you could do disco moves. And then they played all the old favorites like "The Macarena," "Cha-Cha Slide," "Let it Rock," "Low," "Don't Stop Believin," "Jump On It," and "Disturbia." Afterwards I went over to Hannah (from Chicken News') house, and we had a lot of fun playing Cranium and Whoonu. Emma showed us this strange routine on the rope swing. I think she was in denial that Hannah could actually do it. Hannah and I stayed up until exactly 1:01 am, but Lilia and Kate fell asleep long before that.

After THAT, we went to a college softball game. It was a lot of fun, but the weather was kind of funky. It would get all sunny, then it would get cloudy and windy. It was odd. The home team won 11-3. It was Senior Night, and there were 7 seniors. It was a really nice little ceremony thingy afterwards. All the seniors got flowers and leis. All the other players were crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ole Hannah from Chicken News!