The only difference from this and the last little snowfall is that today we have a 2-hour-late start. School starts at 9:40 today!! Although it stinks because I woke up from my alarm, saw the snow, then turned on the news to see that we had 2-hour-late start. And I can't go back to sleep after I've woken up. Aw man!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Deja Vu
And again...
The only difference from this and the last little snowfall is that today we have a 2-hour-late start. School starts at 9:40 today!! Although it stinks because I woke up from my alarm, saw the snow, then turned on the news to see that we had 2-hour-late start. And I can't go back to sleep after I've woken up. Aw man!!
The only difference from this and the last little snowfall is that today we have a 2-hour-late start. School starts at 9:40 today!! Although it stinks because I woke up from my alarm, saw the snow, then turned on the news to see that we had 2-hour-late start. And I can't go back to sleep after I've woken up. Aw man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, I'm glad you updated the french side bar! You should put up a followers side bar thing.I looked and you have 3 followers so far.
Post a Comment