Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! (Or not)

Happy St. Valentine's Day! According to Jim Gaffigan (best comedian ever) St. Valentine was "the patron saint of overpriced greeting cards." This is very true. Have you ever even looked at a Valentine's card from Hallmark lately? It costs like $4.50! 4 dollars and 50 cents for a flimsy little piece of paper with some cheesy message written in it. Rip-off...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,I am commenting from my dads new blackberry and it is cool! I am glad I wasn't the only one who got sore legs!we shouldn't have done so many jumping contests! Also,my serving arm was spre too. I mean sore. It is hard to correct stuff on here!bye,and your blog wad the second web page to be brought up on this thing!(mine was the first :)

Hannah said...

Sorry Anna, the previous comment was from me, but I was figuring out the black berry so I just hit anonymous.-Hannah