Thursday, July 23, 2009
Beach Visit
Yesterday was just HOT. So we went to our friends' house on the local lake. We went down to the dock, set up towels and lawn chairs, and had a lot of fun. The water was SO warm!! But there was quite a lot of seaweed. The younger boy, Jack, and I had biggest/smallest splash contests, diving contests, and had fun impersonating people while jumping in. Some of the people we impersonated were Rachael Ray, the Kool-Aid man, Disney princesses, the Chairman (from Iron Chef America), Michael Jackson, Billie Mays, and others!! We were entertained for about an hour doing that. They also have a slide that goes into the water. The goal was to get down to the bottom of the slide without slipping or going into the water. It took me 6 tries. We took a break and ate animal crackers and Cheez-Its. We fed Cheez-Its to their dog, Woody, and made him do tricks and stuff. Then their friend showed up and threw us footballs as we jumped in. I was pretty good, I have to admit. I got slightly sunburned on my face and shoulders, but it doesn't hurt at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment