Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks!!!! But I have been very busy. After we got back from California, I had 2 days to relax, then packed up to fly to summer camp with my 2 cousins. I was there for a week, then came back and went straight to volleyball camp. I finished yesterday. I have today and tomorrow, then on Monday I volunteer at Vacation Bible Camp for a week.

This summer camp I go to is absolutely the BEST CAMP EVER. The counselors are super-crazy and fun, and there's SO many activities, we sleep in cabins, go hiking, play pranks, it's on a lake, and I've been going there since I was 8. It is AMAZING.

Volleyball camp lasts for 4 days, 9-4. It's a lot of fun, but it does get just the teensey-est bit old after 4 days.

I <3 SUMMER!!!!

No comments: