Saturday, July 4, 2009

California: Day 5

Still in Anaheim....

So today we left Disneyland and went to Newport Beach. I played some volleyball with my cousin, then went to play in the water. We body surfed a little and dove into the waves. The really huge ones came in shifts. There would be 5 or 6 HUGE waves, then they would slack off a bit. There was this one HUGE one that hit me and sent me tumbling. I was underwater and everything was completely black and I was under water pressure. It was kinda scary. That's what I thought it would feel like to Apparate. Then we got out of the ocean and dried off and headed to Balboa Island on this ferry-like thing. We were going upstream because there were HOARDS and HOARDS of Junior Lifeguards all going the opposite direction. We had lunch at this place where 7 huge chicken tenders and a huge pile of fries is an appetizer.

So after that we dropped my cousin and aunt off at the Orange County airport, and we drove to my aunt's house in San Diego. We went to dinner at this really good Mexican place. I was dead tired after that so I hit the hay after that.

No comments: